Thank you for making this declaration to enable the Charity to optimise the benefit to the Trust from your membership subscription and donations.
- Please notify the Charity if you change your name or address.
- You can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying the Charity.
- You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the Charity claims on your donations in the tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
- If in the future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the Charity reclaims you are responsible for cancelling your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, refer to help sheet IR65 on the HMRC web site.
This form uses a script by FormToEmail.com